[Building Sakai] Sakai Quartz Job notification

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Wed Nov 16 09:10:47 PST 2011

I just created the jira for it:

But am still working on attaching the patch, so stay tuned!

Chris

From: Matthew Jones <jonespm at umich.edu<mailto:jonespm at umich.edu>>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 11:59:57 -0500
To: Chris Maurer <chmaurer at iupui.edu<mailto:chmaurer at iupui.edu>>
Cc: Jaco Gillman <jaco at opencollab.co.za<mailto:jaco at opencollab.co.za>>, Sakai Dev Mail List <sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org>>
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] Sakai Quartz Job notification

That sounds like a good feature, Chris. Would be interested in seeing it in action!

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Maurer, Christopher Wayne <chmaurer at iupui.edu<mailto:chmaurer at iupui.edu>> wrote:
We developed a feature here at IU where you can see running jobs, with an option to kill them.  We could probably send out a patch, or if it's useful enough get it back to trunk.

Chris