[Building Sakai] Translation

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Tue Nov 1 11:58:44 PDT 2011

Access and maintain are globally defined roles, these are not yet
translated and there is an outstanding jira for this. They are handled in
site management.

The other 6 you mentioned are specific to messages and forums and are
inserted in the messages and forums code.
INSERT INTO MFR_PERMISSION_LEVEL_T VALUES (
  MFR_PERMISSION_LEVEL_S.nextval, 0,
'00000000-0000-0000-0000-444444444444', SYSDATE, 'admin',  SYSDATE, 'admin',
  'Contributor', '00000000-0000-0000-4444-000000000000', 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0,
1, 1, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0);

To fix this, you'd have to insert a placeholder variable like
"mfr.perm.contributor' which would be translated in the UI. Both of these
might require database conversions if they were fixed if these names are
stored in other tables.

-Matthew