[Building Sakai] Translation Sakai 2.6

Claudia Roberta claudia.icmc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:55:17 PDT 2011

Hi Guys,

I'm translating the files .properties of the tools in Sakai. I'm
having difficulty
translating some terms of Forum and Gradebook tools.

In Forum tool, on link "Template Settings", I could not translate the
words:  Author, Contributor, None, Nonediting Author, Owner, Reviewer,
Custom. All the words that we choose in "Role" and "Permission Level".

In Gradebook, on link "Course Grade Options", I could not translate the
words: Letter Grades, Letter Grades with, Pass / Not Pass. All the words
that we choose in "Grade Type".

Does anyone know where the files with these words for translation?

Tks,

--
Claudia
Intermídia - ICMC/USP - Brasil