[Building Sakai] SDATA with Sakai 2.7.1

Raad Al-Rawi raad at caret.cam.ac.uk
Tue May 24 03:48:43 PDT 2011

Yes, we are including sdata in our 2.7 instance, but this is in order to
support our custom UI implementation, as opposed to provide capabilities
for new tools.

Our 2.7 version of sdata can be found at:

https://source.caret.cam.ac.uk/camtools/branches/2.7.x/sdata

However, for mainstream Sakai I would recommend the EB route because, as
John says, sdata is not being actively maintained.

Indeed, it would be useful if anybody could provide any pointers on
switching to EB from sdata, as I'm sure it would help both myself (not
being familiar with EB), the OpenSyllabus team, and anyone else with an
sdata dependency.

Best regards

Raad