[Building Sakai] SDATA with Sakai 2.7.1

John Norman john at caret.cam.ac.uk
Mon May 23 06:12:35 PDT 2011

We are due to upgrade to 2.7 this summer and our widgets UI relies on SDATA IIUC so I would imagine we have something working. Raad would be a good person to ping...

HTH
John

PS That said Entity Broker is probably what should be used for new development and there is no guarantee of ongoing SDATA support.