[Building Sakai] Site Information Display

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Fri May 20 09:14:47 PDT 2011

This might also be related to the discussion with Seth in January where he
was trying to change these titles with web services. I think the end result
was that you had to set a page property "is_home_page" to true, but there
were other workarounds. [1] There were a few internal page properties setup
for i18n, mostly introduced by KNL-241 & KNL-227.

New (database) SAKAI_SITE_PAGE_PROPERTY

sitePage.customTitle = true/false  (KNL-241)
is_home_page = true/false (KNL-227)

that tripped up people who had local customizations in the from previous
releases. ;(

If you think sakai properties are hard to discover, try finding out about
page, tool and group properties! ;)

[1]
http://old.nabble.com/-Building-Sakai--Need-help-setting-a-tool-title-in-2.6-to30558280.html#a30558280

-Matthew