[Building Sakai] Total points column missing from export of gradebook/course grades

Minich, Doreen dminich at messiah.edu
Mon May 9 08:46:29 PDT 2011

It has been reported that the points column from gradebook/course grades is missing from both the export to excel and export as csv files.

In course grades the columns are student name, student ID, points, course grade, log, and grade override.  When the data is exported we end up with studentID, Student Name, and Course grade only.

I did not see this listed as a bug in the Jira so I thought I would start with the list before reporting it as a bug (if it is a bug).

We are running 2.7.1

TIA,
Dorie Minich
Messiah College