[Building Sakai] Total points column missing from export of gradebook/course grades

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Mon May 9 09:47:42 PDT 2011

Missing as in a regression from a previous version or missing as in a
feature someone would like to see and was never there? I don't think that
the code to generate this export has been changed.

There was this really old (unresolved) feature request (SAK-2927 [1]) to
allow configuration for which fields were displayed in the CSV export. This
seems to mention the same fields that are currently present.

[1] https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-2927