[Building Sakai] Assignments Sakai 2.8.0

Ciellie ciellie.jansenvanvuuren at nwu.ac.za
Fri May 6 06:58:27 PDT 2011

Hallo

When I click on allow resubmission tick box and set the date and number of

resubmissions Complete the rest of the assinment and click on post.
It still

ask me to complete mandatory fields, and I get the following error in
catalina

It sees as if it didnt take the number or resubmissions
I set in account

Please help

WARN http-8080-Processor22
org.sakaiproject.cheftool.VelocityPortletPaneledAction
- Exception calling

method doAssignment_form java.lang.reflect.
InvocationTargetException (Caused by

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
restrictions property and value cannot be

null or empty)

	at

	at

sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.
invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

	at

org.sakaiproject.cheftool.VelocityPortletPaneledAction.actionDispatch

(VelocityPortletPaneledAction.java:625)

	at org.sakaiproject.cheftool.
VelocityPortletPaneledAction.processAction(VelocityPor
tletPaneledAction.java:535)

	at org.sakaiproject.cheftool.ToolServlet.doGet(ToolServlet.java:230)

	at
org.sakaiproject.cheftool.
VelocityPortletPaneledAction.doGet(VelocityPortletPane
ledAction.java:1032)

	at org.sakaiproject.cheftool.ToolServlet.doPost(ToolServlet.java:154)

	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)

	at
org.sakaiproject.vm.ComponentServlet.service(ComponentServlet.java:56)