[Building Sakai] RequestFilter in Site admin tool

Zhen Qian zqian2004 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 09:40:52 PDT 2011

Adrian:

"Import from File" can take a zip archive formatted the same as the one from
Admin Archive tool export function. Besides user.xml file, there are many
other xml files for site tools and resources, e.g. syllabus.xml,
 content.xml, etc.

"Import from File" was mainly used to import legacy CMS content into Sakai
and is normally used by admin users. I don't think there would be too much
overlap between this and the newly proposed "import user from csv file".

Thanks,

- Zhen