[Building Sakai] UI rendering frameworks in Sakai CLE

Earle Nietzel earle.nietzel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 13:42:36 PDT 2011

I say use the framework you are most comfortable with.

They all have their pro's and con's.

As of late I have been looking at JSF 2.0 which embraces the new servlet 3.x
spec and facelet's as its view technology and I am happy with what I am
seeing.

I would also vouch for Tapestry it is probably one of the better frameworks
around. They're exceptional at what they do and probably have the highest
percentage in test coverage of all java web frameworks. You can't go wrong
there.

Looking forward to what others have to say.

Earle