[Building Sakai] Fwd: IE 9 has been released

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Tue Mar 15 08:14:25 PDT 2011

I plan QA to test IE 9 in the coming days.  I have already suggested to Rob and Corey to focuss the next test fests in this direction.

Matthews compatability patch seems the way to go in the short term. If that gets in before the next RC we may have just about enough run up time to verify.

Alan

Alan Berg
QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance