[Building Sakai] Melete Lesson Builder 2.8

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Fri Mar 4 08:04:43 PST 2011

Vivie,

AFAICT, Sakai 2.7.2 has not been released yet. Melete 2.8 must have been
tested against 2.7.1.

I'm afraid UPMC might have to stop using Melete next term if there's no
Melete 2.8.z release that is compliant with 2.8 which we're gonna use
next term.

I had to work on making Melete 2.7.3 work with Sakai 2.7.0 at it took me
too much time. I might not have enough time to work on this for next
term. I even had to do a production update after the beginning of term.

Cheers,

J-F