[Building Sakai] Melete Lesson Builder 2.8

Vivie Sinou sinou at etudes.org
Fri Mar 4 07:38:25 PST 2011

Jean-Francois -

Melete 2.8 is ready and tagged. I am actually causing the delay in the
public release of all three of our tools, as I haven't had time to write
faculty-friendly release notes (I don't like to provide just a list resolved
jiras for users).

I'll go ahead and publish Melete 2.8 and updated install guide on
etudes.org, so that interested institutions can get it for now.

I don't know if Melete 2.8 will be compliant with Sakai 2.8. We haven't
worked with Sakai 2.8. It has been tested with Sakai 2.7.2.

Best,
Vivie

--
Vivie Sinou