[Building Sakai] Bug in Firefox 4 and 5 in Samigo

Mathieu Plourde mathieu at udel.edu
Mon Jun 27 13:00:43 PDT 2011

BTW, we still don't have a fix for this, and we're getting more support
requests from frustrated users.

I think the issue is related to the way Firefox 4/5 handles javascript, so
I'm cross-posting to the UX list.

Mathieu
Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Educational Technologist
IT Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-831-4060
IT Support Center: http://www.udel.edu/help