[Building Sakai] Bug in Firefox 4 and 5 in Samigo

Mathieu Plourde mathieu at udel.edu
Thu Jun 30 10:38:01 PDT 2011

We have deployed a patch that greys out the whole page once a button has
been clicked (using javascript and css), preventing users from clicking
again before the next page has been fully loaded. It doesn't fix the issue
but should carry us forward for now. See
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1244 for details.

Mathieu
Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Educational Technologist
IT Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-831-4060
IT Support Center: http://www.udel.edu/help