[Building Sakai] Scripts to cleanup/purge old courses?

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Jul 19 14:18:45 PDT 2011

I had thought there were some scripts for cleaning up old Sakai
courses (like removing them entirely) floating around somewhere. I am
working on documenting this stuff for a client so I thought I would
see if anyone has anything they wanted to share or any suggestions of
techniques. I am hoping to add this stuff to confluence once I get it
compiled since it seems we don't have it documented in there right now
(that I could find anyway).
:-)
-AZ