[Building Sakai] Melete IMS CP export Version 2.6

Tan Dinh Nguyen tnguyen at iupui.edu
Mon Jul 18 11:46:09 PDT 2011

I am trying to export the content of the melete tool version 2.6 using IMS
Content Packaging schema.

I got this error message when I am trying to validate an xml file against a
schema that reference the reserve attribute xml:base.

2011-07-18 11:09:45,892 ERROR http-8080-Processor23
org.etudes.tool.melete.ExportMeleteModules -
org.etudes.tool.melete.ExportMeleteModules : org.dom4j.DocumentException:
Error on line 157 of document http://www.imsglobal.org/xsd/imscp_v1p1.xsd :
src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'xml:base' to a(n) 'attribute
declaration' component.

The schema that I used which can be found at

http://www.imsglobal.org/xsd/imscp_v1p1.xsd

and the xml:base reference in the schema is

<xsd:attributeGroup name="attr.base">
<xsd:attribute ref="xml:base"/>
</xsd:attributeGroup>

Is there a way for me to get around this error by using a different schema
that does not have this declaration?

Thanks,
Tan Nguyen