[Building Sakai] Sakai User Registration

Gautham gautham at sankhya.net
Fri Jan 28 04:27:34 PST 2011

Hi,

In the user registration form we added three new fields viz PFIndexNo, DOB
and BankCode, when user enters the pfindexno we have to populate the DOB and
BankCode - can anyone suggest me how can i populate the values from DB - UI
is devloped by using VM

For this I just tried to use the ajax but it is not working have faced a
problem with the path of the url and faced a problem to place a new(MyOwn)
servlet in the tool.