[Building Sakai] Instructors feedback/comments display HTML tags instead of rendering them.

José Mariano Luján González jmariano at um.es
Mon Jan 24 10:08:26 PST 2011

Hi all,
We are running 2.7.1 and today, a couple of students contacted us
regarding the use of assignment. One instrutor gave them some feedback
on one assignment and when published for students, "Release Grades",
students see the html tags inside the text like:

We are <b>students</b> from sakai...

We´ve been searching on jira and we´ve found this two jiras connected to
our problem and it seems to be fixed...
We´ve also entered the qa dutch server for 2.8 and tried to reproduce
the issue and it works perfect!!!

Actually, we have tried in a 2.7.1 qa server and it reproduced the same
issue
So maybe the bug is still present on 2.7.1, anyone knows??
Jiras:

thanks a lot,
JMariano
University of Murcia