[Building Sakai] Problem with title while creating Site with Rosters

Shoaib Chaudhary muhammad.shoaib at nu.edu.pk
Mon Jan 24 09:23:53 PST 2011

Dear All,

I have students rosters in Sakai Course Management System but when I create
a site using roster it gives the title of fist selected roster to the
created site. This create following problem for me.

if followings are the rosters selected

CourseARosterA
CourseARosterB
CourseARosterC
CourseARosterD
CourseARosterE

now when I selected coruse all rosters for a course site it gives title
CourseARosterA but I want this to be CourseARoster. Is this possible.

Regards
*MUHAMMAD SHOAIB* | Software Engineer
National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences
A. K. Brohi Road (Near Police Line) H11/4 Islamabad
Tel +92-(51)-111-128-128 Ext 344  Cell +92-(334)-5577712
muhammad.shoaib at nu.edu.pk