[Building Sakai] msgcenter and entitybroker

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Mon Feb 28 16:34:48 PST 2011

Well, I fixed it but someone who knows this code is going to have to
review.  There are a bunch of stubbed out methods generated from
implementing the RESTful interface.  I removed that interface and now it
work.  I don't know what other damage this might cause, I'm going to enter a
JIRA.

--
John Bush
602-490-0470