[Building Sakai] msgcenter and entitybroker

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon Feb 28 17:05:06 PST 2011

Without knowing more about the actual problem, I have to say that
removing interfaces from providers as a solution doesn't make me very
comfortable. Taking out interfaces takes out functionality and
essentially changes the REST API so it's not something to take
lightly.

-AZ

Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile