[Building Sakai] Unable to create a course site in Sakai 2.7

ravi kiran ravi.nekkala at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 12:04:14 PST 2011

Hi,

I am unable to create a Course Site in Sakai 2.7, as the course site
requests for the "Academic term" to be populated to be able to create a
site. However this solution was provided in Sakai#15531 as one where the
Academic term can be populated via a backend sql script. I was able to get
the academic site populated however in the next step in the course site
creation process, it requests for "Subject-course-section" information.

*Is it possible to pre populate the Subject, Course and Section fields. *

This data can however be entered using the "Still cannot find your
course/section?" link though.

Thanks,
Ravi