[Building Sakai] Unable to create a course site in Sakai 2.7

Rafael Morales rmorales at udgvirtual.udg.mx
Thu Feb 17 08:27:58 PST 2011

Hello Ravi,

My understanding of what follows the first step in a course site
creation is that it assumes Sakai is connected to a server where
students registration to courses and other administration stuff is
handled. You can provide all information by hand, of course, and I guess
you can go directly to the database and change things there, I guess.

Regards,
Rafael