[Building Sakai] problem with the visibility of pictures when using the FCKeditor Resource Browser in Samigo

John Leasia jleasia at umich.edu
Tue Feb 8 08:51:31 PST 2011

Seems like you would have to go to the Resources tool and use the Edit
Details action to change the 'show' date (set a From date after which
the file becomes visible) for the files uploaded through FCK.   If you
uploaded all the items into a folder, you could just hide the folder
(set the show date to the 20 days in the future).

John