[Building Sakai] problem with the visibility of pictures when using the FCKeditor Resource Browser in Samigo

Widner, Aaron Robert arwidner at iupui.edu
Tue Feb 8 10:26:57 PST 2011

This is not an easy way but it is another option.  The instructor could upload these pictures to a project site or their My Workspace.  Then link those images into the assessment.  Now they would have to set the image file permissions as public, but at least the students will not see the images before the test.

Aaron