[Building Sakai] Creating a gradebook category by webservice

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 01:36:32 PST 2011

Hi Mustafa,

There are some webservices that connect to the gradebook here:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib//rutgers/webservices/SakaiGradebook.jws

Try them out or use them as a starting point to write your own. We do need a set of gradebook web services in the distribution, so if they work for you then let me know and we can get them in.

cheers,
Steve