[Building Sakai] Creating a gradebook category by webservice

Mustafa Yorukoglu yorukoglu at sabanciuniv.edu
Tue Feb 8 03:59:22 PST 2011

Thanks for sharing Steve.
Webservices in the SakaiGradebook.jws you shared, don't do any category
related operation. Category operations is the point i stuck. So i'm still
looking for a solution.

May be easier way exists; we need to create some sites with pre-configured
gradebook categories(weighted) and items.

regards,
mustafa