[Building Sakai] Help Regarding Giving rights to the user and Restricting Them

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 4 04:06:52 PST 2011

>>> Chat is not group aware!

adam

3. I also want to know that If i want to enable Chatroom for specific groups then what can be done??
for example in Site x i have a group A , group B I want separate chatRooms for Group A and Group B. I have seen there is an option of creating a new chat room in Site but how can we allocate that chat room to specific group can we??

when I specify site.types as project only then It Do not allow even admin to create course sites. But I just want that course site instructors should be able to create Project sites only however admin should be able to create both project as well as course sites.
In this way i want to give access to my faculty members to create new project sites but not course sites??

Can we restrict them through Realms or or any other way??
Through any configurations in Sakai.properties file???
Please help me I shall be very very Thankful to you. I am stuck with these scenarios Please help me Students at FAST are asking a lot of questions and I do not have Answers :(... Stuck so badly :(..

Regards,
Naira Farooq
Software Engineer
FAST-NU