[Building Sakai] Issue with Sakai Instances Load Balances.

Shoaib Chaudhary muhammad.shoaib at nu.edu.pk
Thu Feb 3 03:08:43 PST 2011

Hi,

Many thanks for your reply.

I have tried the code you told me and I also have tried to test mod_proxy
for this this time my main page (gateway) start refreshing countinously.
Unable to determine what is the problem.

I am following this page.

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+Admin+Guide+-+Advanced+Tomcat++%28and+Apache%29+Configuration

I have added this to my httd.conf

ProxyPass / balancer://sakaiCluster/ stickysession=JSESSIONID nofailover=On
<Proxy balancer://sakaiCluster>
BalancerMember ajp://localhost:8009
BalancerMember ajp://192.168.1.5:8009
</Proxy>

and added
inactiveInterval at org.sakaiproject.tool.api.SessionManager=5000
expired at org.sakaiproject.cluster.api.ClusterService=5000
ghostingPercent at org.sakaiproject.cluster.api.ClusterService=5000
refresh at org.sakaiproject.cluster.api.ClusterService=5000

to my sakai.properties file

please let me know where I am doing wrong.

Regards
*MUHAMMAD SHOAIB* | Software Engineer
National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences
A. K. Brohi Road (Near Police Line) H11/4 Islamabad
Tel +92-(51)-111-128-128 Ext 344  Cell +92-(334)-5577712
muhammad.shoaib at nu.edu.pk

*As a Muslim I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the
duty to be a fighter **for truth and justice as **It is always more
difficult to fight against faith than against knowledge*
*
Readers are only allowed to use the above contents and attachment(s) if any
for only given purposes*
No part of this email and its attached contents should be reproduced,
published in any form by any means, electronic or mechanical including
photocopy or any information storage or retrieval system nor should the
material be disclosed to third parties