[Building Sakai] Issue with Sakai Instances Load Balances.

Anand Mehta anand.mehta at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 09:08:49 PST 2011

Hello Shoaib,

Please check the serverID, serverURL and serverName in sakai/local.properties
and make sure they are correct. Also check the following settings and see if
tweaking them helps:

inactiveInterval at org.sakaiproject.tool.api.SessionManager
expired at org.sakaiproject.cluster.api.ClusterService
ghostingPercent at org.sakaiproject.cluster.api.ClusterService
refresh at org.sakaiproject.cluster.api.ClusterService

The attached file contains an example of worker settings in a cluster, so you
can try those as well. I noticed that you have set lbfactor for tomcat3 to 9. Is
that a typo?

You can find more information about clustering here:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Configuring+Clustered+Sakai+Installations

 Thanks,
Anand