[Building Sakai] Help Regarding Creating Course Site of which you are not an instructor

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Thu Feb 3 00:23:18 PST 2011

  Hi Naira,

See inline

On 02/03/2011 08:10 AM, "Naira farooq wrote:

> My question is where should instructor be responding so that the site
> is created for Naira Farooq who was not the instructor of the Site.
> and secondly where is this message in Sakai 2.7.1.
This message should go to your Sakai administrators (in our case they
are sent to our help desk) So that they can link the classlist (provider
id). The address is configurable with the

setup.request

Setting in Sakai.properties

> Is this message in some XML file??All the auto notifications that
> Sakai Generates where are they placed in Source Code????

In this case the defaults are loaded from an xml file but you can edit
the templates in Admin tools->Email Templates.

Regards

David Horwitz.