[Building Sakai] "Test & Quizzes" Error: Unable to find registered context for tool with ID sakai.samigo

Gautham gautham at sankhya.net
Wed Feb 2 23:48:53 PST 2011

Hi All,

We are unable to open the "Test & Quizzes" page and got the below Error:

Unable to find registered context for  tool with ID sakai.samigo

Then we Maven build the whole Samigo folder (sam) and ran the Tomcat.

Now we are getting the blank page as shown in the attached document.

Do we need to build any other Sakai tools to resolve this issue?

Any solution for this issue will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Gautham
http://old.nabble.com/file/p30833049/Test_and_quizzes_Blankpage.docx
Test_and_quizzes_Blankpage.docx