[Building Sakai] Help Regarding Giving rights to the user

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 2 03:47:16 PST 2011

I don't know the answer to 1 or 2 - are you using the new profile tool known as profile2? I have not got any experience of this tool.

#3 - I don't think you can make My Workspace public.

You can make individual files and folder public in the usual way.

A public my workspace wouldn't make a lot of sense as most of the tool are directed at a named user, eg, profile, preferences, memberships etc.

#4 I don't know I'm afraid, we only have project sites.

5 I see GMT+5 - actually it says Etc/GMT+5 - is that what you need?

adam