[Building Sakai] Clarification on using UserDirectoryService Object

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 05:14:00 PST 2011

Hi,

Are you getting a NPE? If so, you'll need to inject the UserDirectoryService API into your class, via Spring, or via the ComponentManager. Simply importing it is insufficient since it is in a different classloader to your tool.

See: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Using+the+UserDirectoryService

cheers,
Steve