[Building Sakai] What's current snapshot of RSF?

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Fri Dec 23 05:41:31 PST 2011

The 0.8-SNAPSHOT was working a few days ago, but I updated yesterday and I get oodles of RSF startup errors now.  I noticed the 0.7.6-SNAPSHOT is in the snapshot repo now, but I get build errors from that because it seems some of the jars and wars are either in the wrong place in the repo or reference the wrong dependencies (like a 0.7.6-SNAPSOT jar that references a non-existent 0.7.5 jar).  Does anybody know what is going on with RSF?  Will there be a stable version soon that works with 2.9.x?

Thanks.

Jim