[Building Sakai] Help me, I Can't build UpLoad File Project

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 17:12:49 PST 2011

Hi,

You've got an error here:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanNotOfRequiredTypeException: Bean named 'messageSource' must be of type [org.springframework.context.MessageSource], but was actually of type [org.springframework.context.support.ReloadableResourceBundleMessageSource]

Make sure the spring jar  isn't included in your webapp. It is already in shared/lib. Mark it as <scope>provided</scope>

cheers,
Steve