[Building Sakai] What's current snapshot of RSF?

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Fri Dec 23 06:11:04 PST 2011

I notice that trunk of lessonbuilder still uses 0.8-SNAPSHOT, so I will follow that example and try to figure out the source of the errors I am seeing.

It has seemed strange to me that trunk of sakai is depending on a snapshot of RSF so late in the release cycle, and it grows stranger as time passes without a stable tag.  Just my opinion.

Jim