[Building Sakai] Branching Sakai 2.9 today

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu Dec 15 16:20:58 PST 2011

Thanks to Chris's work, we should have a 2.9.x branch cut and trunk should
now be reconfigured for 2.10-SNAPSHOT.

The core checkout for trunk is building well for me, and we have worked our
way through the majority of indie tools to update the trunk poms to point
to 2.10-SNAPSHOT as well.

Note that we have not modified the trunk poms for indie tools that do their
own branching.  For example, we have not modified LessonBuilder, BasicLTI,
Profile2.  Tool maintainers: if you want us to modify these as well, please
let us know.

The next step will be releasing 2.9.0 beta 01 from the branch tomorrow.

--Sam