[Building Sakai] Branching Sakai 2.9 today

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Fri Dec 16 11:38:54 PST 2011

I just incremented all versions in trunk's master/pom.xml.  Here is the
JIRA:

New kernel is 1.4-SNAPSHOT.  New core versions are 2.10-SNAPSHOT.  Indies
on a separate numbering scheme have all been incremented (except for
content-review.... we need advice on this one).

If anyone can do a sanity test from a clean trunk or a sakai-trunk-all
checkout, it would be appreciated.

--Sam