[Building Sakai] Samigo submitted flag help

Wheat, Jon jwheat at messiah.edu
Mon Dec 5 13:05:43 PST 2011

Thank you, all set now.
I'm saving those queries :)

From: Karen Tsao <ktsao at stanford.edu<mailto:ktsao at stanford.edu>>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 12:18:58 -0800
To: Jonathan Wheat <jwheat at messiah.edu<mailto:jwheat at messiah.edu>>
Cc: SAKAI Dev <sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org>>
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] Samigo submitted flag help

Hi Jon,

The table is SAM_ASSESSMENTGRADING_T. You can first run the following query to get the two submissions:

select assessmentgradingid, forgrade from sam_assessmentgrading_t ag, sam_publishedassessment_t pa
where pa.title = :assessment_title and ag.publishedassessmentid = pa.id<http://pa.id> and agentid = :student_id

You should see two records with forgrade equals to "false". And then run the following update to flip it to "true".

update sam_assessmentgrading_t set forgrade = true where assessmentgradingid in (:assessment_grading_id_1, :assessment_grading_id_2)

Thanks,
Karen