[Building Sakai] Samigo submitted flag help

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 5 12:18:58 PST 2011

Hi Jon,

The table is SAM_ASSESSMENTGRADING_T. You can first run the following query
to get the two submissions:

*select assessmentgradingid, forgrade from sam_assessmentgrading_t ag,
sam_publishedassessment_t pa
where pa.title = :assessment_title and ag.publishedassessmentid = pa.id and
agentid = :student_id
*
You should see two records with forgrade equals to "false". And then run
the following update to flip it to "true".

*update sam_assessmentgrading_t set forgrade = true where
assessmentgradingid in (:assessment_grading_id_1, :assessment_grading_id_2)
*
Thanks,
Karen