[Building Sakai] Lesson Builder 1.3.x taking too long to load if non-admin

Eric Jeney jeney at rutgers.edu
Mon Aug 22 04:54:27 PDT 2011

Which item types do you have added to the page?  Are you using any of the
new ones (Comments, Student Content, BLTI, Add Website)?

We use Hibernate to generate the tables, and hand-written SQL files to add
indexes to them.  Can you check to make sure that the new indexes were added
when you deployed?  For example, look at the lesson_builder_comments table
and make sure that indexes were added there.  I'm not sure why this would
act differently for admins vs. normal users though.

I'll look into this more later today.