[Building Sakai] Lesson Builder 1.3.x taking too long to load if non-admin

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Mon Aug 22 07:16:05 PDT 2011

This sounds like a web request is timing out. Depending upon your browser, there should be debugging tools to show you what is happening. E.g. in the current firefox under Tools/ Web Developer there's a web console that appears to show all GETs and how long the response takes. That should show pretty clearly which request is holding you up. If you can tell us that, we can probably see what's happening.