[Building Sakai] Deploying new version of MsgCntr without rebuilding entire system

Jennings, Michael mike_jennings at unc.edu
Fri Aug 19 07:01:29 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,  my Message Center questions seem to continue.

I am looking at moving a new version of msgcntr into production and the question has been asked do we have to rebuild the entire Sakai instance, after changing the version in mater/pom.xml or can this be done independently of a full system rebuild.

If it can be done independently, then how would that be done?

Thanks,

Mike Jennings
Mike Jennings
Teaching and Learning Developer