[Building Sakai] Citations Tool

Chris Ribble cribble at uwindsor.ca
Mon Aug 15 07:16:09 PDT 2011

Thanks for the prompt reply and sorry for the lack of information. My
colleagues are currently compiling a list of issues, but I know for sure
that one issue is that Google Scholar lacks ISSNs in their results, making
it impossible for our SFX to resolve them, obviously not an issue with
Citations tool, but was the largest issue we have faced so far. Has anyone
else come across this issue? I'm trying to familiarize myself with the
tool now, as I admittedly have very little experience with it. I'll post
back with a more detailed list as soon as I have it.

Thanks,
Chris