[Building Sakai] Citations Tool

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Aug 15 07:05:20 PDT 2011

We use CH and SFX and have no problems.

adam

From: Jim Eng [mailto:jimeng at umich.edu]
Sent: 15 August 2011 15:02
To: Jim Eng
Cc: Chris Ribble; Sakai Developers; sakaibrary at umich.edu; Eric Echeverri; Adam Marshall
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] Citations Tool

BTW, I should have mentioned that the Citations Helper has been in use at Michigan, Indiana and several other schools for several years.  Michigan used SFX as the url resolver throughout that time, if I recall correctly.  I don't recall that we have had problems, but I think there may be some cases in which attributes are lost due to the outdated implementation of OpenURL in Citations Helper.

Jim