[Building Sakai] New Tool not coming for the old users

Bhanu Teja Motupalli bhanu1607 at rediffmail.com
Fri Apr 29 00:39:40 PDT 2011

Hi,

      I have created a new Tool using Sakai App Builder. After build that
tool i got tool name in tools list and i have added that tool to registered
users. But now, i cannot able to see that tool in the My Workspace menu for
the old users. If i create a new User then the tool is appearing in My
Workspace menu, but for the old user i can't see that tool. Can any one tell
me about this.

Regards
Bhanu.