[Building Sakai] 2.7.1 Firefox tries to download myworkspace_info.html

Earle Nietzel earle.nietzel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 07:30:07 PDT 2011

For completeness! Another possibility would be to add the following property
and point to a static file.

myworkspace.info.url=/library/content/myworkspace_info.html

If you do you may want to change these as well.

server.info.url=/library/content/server_info.html
webcontent.instructions.url=/library/content/webcontent_instructions.html
webdav.instructions.url=/library/content/webdav_instructions.html

Earle